Parliament Staffing Services
- Job Placement
- Job Match Alerts with pertinent information on positions available such as, salary range, job title, days position has been open and miles away
- Interview Preparation
- Online Training on field-related topics
- Online Self-assessment
- Associate Status Benefits
- Mentoring from Parliament Staffing for up to six Months
- Online Q & A
- Resources – These items are detailed in ‘Resources’ page of this website
- Overview of Basic Procedures & Guidelines
- Position Responsibilities
Currently, there are many online job boards such as Indeed, Monster, Jobungo and LinkedIn. Each of these will charge employers per post or per ‘click’. A quick search revealed that most of these services charge from $195 to $375 per post for a 30-day listing or 25¢ to $5 per ‘click’. There is insufficient data to support the success of many of these job sites. If employment agencies are finding the doctor for your clinic, their fees range from 10% to 30% of the position’s first-year salary.
For professionals in our field, that cost could range from $8,000-$24,000! Parliament Staffing eliminates outrageous fees and the hit-and-miss approach and saves you the angst associated with culling through dozens of applications only to come up empty-handed*.
At Parliament Staffing, the employer pays a much more reasonable fee and the search for a DC begins when the employer activates the process by submitting the ‘Clinic Profile’ and ‘Parliament Staffing Recruiting Agreement Form’ (PSRA -2018) found at the bottom of the ‘Placement Services’ page, or by contacting Parliament Staffing. Contact us today to learn more about our fees and the savings we can offer you.
Our 4-Step Hiring Process
- Process the Candidate
- Conduct A Personality Profile
- Identify the Candidate’s Qualifications and Goals
- Match the Candidate’s Qualifications and Goals with Potential Employer Profiles
- Select the Most Qualified Candidate
- Prep the Candidate with a Series of Preliminary Activities
- Interview Preparation
- Initiate Search
- Create a Clinic/Employer Profile
- Conduct a Needs Assessment
- Request Info Regarding Qualifications Sought in Candidate
- Initiate Search when Requested
- Set Up Interview with Clinic or Employer
- Schedule First Interview
- Relay Pertinent Information to Each Party
- Qualities and Characteristics Employer is Seeking
- Facility Attributes Candidate Prefers
- Candidate Qualifications, Vitae, Referrals and References
- Seal the Deal
- Set Up Final Interview (If needed)
- Confirm Acceptance by Both Parties
- Agree on Terms
- Schedule Placement
- Sign Contract
- Execute the Agreement
Parliament Staffing currently has several chiropractors seeking employment. Our agency screens DCs to provide you with a candidate that matches your needs. We have highly qualified applicants whom we would like for you to consider interviewing.
Stop wasting valuable time and money looking for ‘a good fit’ for your clinic. Let us look for you!
Review the sample Recruiting Agreement below to learn more. If you’re interested in having Parliament Staffing initiate a search, fill out the Clinic Profile provided and contact one of our Interview Specialists at email@example.com or at 432-301- 9488 to get started! Don’t Delay. Call Today.